Lost something? Maybe you'll find it in the News Archive!
Posted: 23:38, Wednesday 25 September 2013 by Mark Stojani
Updated: 18:05, Thursday 26 September 2013 by Mark Stojani
We are excited to welcome back to Adelaide Pedro Alvarez & Hosanna Heinrich this time teaching together for a series of workshops and a special performance at our Dom Polski milonga which has been held back a week for this month only on Oct 19th 2013. to coincide with the visit.
We warmly invite you to attend the following workshops given by these two well respected teachers and dancers.
Fri Oct 18th
1) Lapices & Enrosques – 8-9.30pm – venue: St Theos Church Hall corner Swaine Ave and Precott Terrace, Toorak Gdns.
Sat Oct 19th
2) Sacadas & entry points – 12-1.30pm- Don Pyatt Hall 175 The Parade, Norwood (enter off George St)
3) Milonga traspie – 1.45-3.15pm – Don Pyatt Hall 175 The Parade, Norwood (enter off George St)
Sat night Oct 19th Dom Polski Milonga @ 232 Angas St, Adelaide with special performance $10 entry
Sun Oct 20th
4) Rhythmic giros (tango) – 1.15-2.45pm – St Theos Church Hall corner Swaine Ave and Precott Terrace, Toorak Gdns.
5) Cross system tango – 3-4.30pm – St Theos Church Hall corner Swaine Ave and Precott Terrace, Toorak Gdns.
W/shops 1,2,3 & 4 are open level for dancers with min 2years experience. $25/wshop
W/shop 5 is for dancers with less than two years experience. $20/wshop
Sorry, commenting on this article is closed.